UPAD3H PREMIUM Series Virtual Production CELLING AND FLOOR LED wall
VP (Virtual Production) Premium Series for curved LED main wall
- HDR-Optimized : Reaching 16-bit grayscale performance at 4K Hz refresh rate at 32-scan design or above.
- LED protection resin or epoxy can be optional: GOB, LTP, COB, AOB
- Scan number for screen design : Under 32s, 64 scans only for High end drivers IC : Pursuing higher scans for more flexibility on module design and production.
- Low Power consumption :Reducing surface temperature and power consumption at all times.
- Black encapsulation for more contrasted LED screen
- Cabling: Neutrik or Seetronic
- Receiving cards to be chosen from eco, standard or premium range
- Genlock: Perfect frame and PWM synchronisation with advanced options for phase offset adjustment
- Great at any frame rate: PWM settings are automatically adjusted to be optimal for the frame rate actually being used, not just for 60Hz
- Highly-Integrated: Embedding driver IC and MOS in “one chip” for finer pitch LED displays.
- Wider color gamut minimum DCI-P3
- LED lamp brands and drivers IC to be chosen from our eco, standard or premium range
- Refresh Rate minimum guaranty 3840Hz
- Increased brightness to 1200 nits
- Grayscale : 16-bit with Minimum Gray :
- Enabling accurate gradient of the lowest brightness level.
- Frame rate @ 60 FPS or 120FPS
- Brompton HDR Technology (calibrated by Hydra) featuring: R2 cards and SX40 processors
- NOVASTAR HDR and image booster featuring: A10S cards and H9 or Nova UHD JR series processors
- Magnetic modules for full front and back maintenance: Maintenance speed is 5 times higher than traditional products.
- Rotation curved lock with different curved angles: -10°, -5°, 0, +5°, +10° Convex, flat or concave
- Modular design: Module, Power supply and cabinet frame are three independent seperate parts, enabling a fast installation and maintenance
- Meet the requirements of floor tile strength: Perfectly leveled on each corners
- Grip angle to ensure stability when carrying and moving the panels
- For curved wall:Inner and outer Arc lock
- Mixed splicing: Cabinet can mixed splicing and form a variety of patterns, meeting designs requirements for stage and effects
- One cabinet can be used for several pitches and modules can be interchanged
- Accurate alignment and splicing to ensure a seamless screen at panel junction
- Protection anti-collision at each corner especially to screen splicing and alignment
- Waterproof with IP 65 rating: Front and back specially for floor use
- Hanging and Stacking installation
Safe and reliable – made of carbon fiber & multiple security mechanisms (safety rope design, module safety lock design)
Professional touring system – convenient & safe & fast for touring
Convenient module design – quick installation, turnaround and maintenance
HDR display technology – stunning visual experience
35% lighter and thinner – reduce labor cost in transportation and installation
Arc shape – creative installation achievable
Safe & Reliable
10 times safety factor calculation to achieve high reliability-
Safe & Reliable
Professional Certification of Safety
Triple Security Mechanisms–Stronger Security
10 times safety factor calculation, using carbon fiber which is 10 times stronger than die-ca
Quick Installation, Turnaround And Maintenance
Professional Touring System
Flexible Touring System
Compared with products without a touring system, the installation time is saved by 2/3.
15 Seconds To Replace A Module
10 seconds to replace a central unit, which can effectively solve major issues on site.
HDR Display Technology— Dramatic Visual Effect
Note: HDR display technology is only available on customized products
Ultra-Light & Incredibly Thin
35% lighter than ordinary cabinet. Reduced labor cost in transportation and installation
Arc-Shape — Support Creative Way Of Installation
-15°- +15° curve