UpadⅣ Create Value, Continuously
VP (Virtual Production) Premium Series for curved LED main wall Pitch 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 1.8mm, 1.9mm, 2mm, 2.4mm, 2.6mm Pitch 2.9mm, 3.9mm, 3.9mm, 4.8mm, 5.9mm
The World’s first LED panel customized for Virtual Production.
Virtual production is the future of film-making so Street Co’ has reengineered products from various factory leaders of LED industry with this deep Black LED panel exclusively for virtual production.
Exceptional LED diodes, upgraded scan-rate, and five integrated degree curve selections, creating the ultimate on-camera LED display.
Please note that all our series have a Eco, Standard and Premium version which enable to cover a wide range of applications.
Some of our upgraded features:
Some of our upgraded features:
- HDR-Optimized : Reaching 16-bit grayscale performance at 4K Hz refresh rate at 32-scan design or above.
- LED protection resin or epoxy can be optional: GOB, LTP, COB, AOB
- Scan number for screen design : Under 32s, 64 scans only for High end drivers IC : Pursuing higher scans for more flexibility on module design and production.
- Low Power consumption :Reducing surface temperature and power consumption at all times.
- Black encapsulation for more contrasted LED screen
- Cabling: Neutrik or Seetronic
- Receiving cards to be chosen from eco, standard or premium range
- Highly-Integrated: Embedding driver IC and MOS in “one chip” for finer pitch LED displays.
- Wider color gamut minimum DCI-P3
- LED lamp brands and drivers IC to be chosen from our eco, standard or premium range
- Refresh Rate minimum guaranty 3840Hz
- Increased brightness to 1200 nits
- Grayscale : 16-bit with Minimum Gray : Enabling accurate gradient of the lowest brightness level.
- Frame rate @ 60 FPS or 120FPS
VP (Virtual Production) Series allows you to film from all the major camera angles and shutter speeds without any image tearing or artifacts appearing in post production. The unique custom technology ensures there is no color-shift. Using The highly upgraded panel features the latest either:
- Brompton HDR Technology (calibrated by Hydra) featuring: R2 cards and SX40 processors
- NOVASTAR HDR and imanage booster featuring: A10S cards and MCTRKL 4K or J series processors
We’ve created a ground-breaking solution for green screen replacement.
This panel has been designed from the ground-up by Street Co (With our inhouse LED development team) specifically for Motion Picture, Film & TV, and Broadcast Applications. As LED video wall technology is replacing green screens in studios around the world, we wanted to ensure an LED display product was designed specifically for this application, with no compromise at the cost of on-camera image quality.
To increase studio flexibility, additional built-in curvature has been integrated into the panel. This allows users to select from 5 concave degree options: 0, -1, -1.5, -2.5, -5 degrees. The panel can also be suspended using integrated components to allow for the creation of an LED ceiling in-studio.
The VP (Virtual Production) LED panel series from Street solves all the common problems traditional LED videowalls produce in virtual production, which saves considerable post-production clean-up costs, and increases speed to market with a real-time solution. This panel has been tested on all the major cameras throughout our R&D, and the resulting on-camera image quality is truly stunning.
- Magnetic modules for full front and back maintenance: Maintenance speed is 5 times higher than traditional products.
- Rotation curved lock with different curved angles: -10°, -5°, 0, +5°, +10° Convex, flat or concave
- Modular design: Module, Power supply and cabinet frame are three independent seperate parts, enabling a fast installation and maintenance
- Meet the requirements of floor tile strength: Perfectly leveled on each corners
- Grip angle to ensure stability when carrying and moving the panels
- For curved wall:Inner and outer Arc lock
- Mixed splicing: Cabinet can mixed splicing and form a variety of patterns, meeting designs requirements for stage and effects
- One cabinet can be used for several pitches and modules can be interchanged
- Accurate alignment and splicing to ensure a seamless screen at panel junction
- Protection anti-collision at each corner especially to screen splicing and alignment
- Waterproof with IP 65 rating: Front and back specially for floor use
- Hanging and Stacking installation
Ultra lightweight – die-cast magnesium design, weighs only 6.3kg
Automatic lock design – enables one engineer to finish installation, disassembly and maintenance
Brilliant visual performance – DDC (Dual Drive Configuration) Technology & HDR Technology
Multiple scenario applications – high precision curving & creative display
Mobile control solution, 4K in hand – smart phone could connect the sending card or the video processor directly without a computer
one person handling
Automatic lock design enables one engineer to finish installation, disassembly and maintenance
Faster and easier on-site maintenance
Magnetic tool for module front service; free of tool for module rear service in 15s
Easy modularized maintenance for power box in 10s
High strength flight case
12mm thick birch wood layer, high-strength casters
Shockproof, anti-collision, the sturdiest protection
Automatic edge protection & effective corner protection
Protect the LEDs near the edge of the cabinet, effectively reducing damage by 50% caused during installation
Ensure that the LEDs are free from contact with the ground when the cabinet is placed on the ground
Moveable safety rope design Increase safety during maintenance Provide better handling experience
High resolution, 16bit high gray level, Support 10bit video
High Precision Curving
5°(convex) 10° (concave)