upad 3 standard series
virtual production curved wall led
Convenient cabinet design – single person installation, disassembly and maintenance
Multiple uses and multiple structures – curved wall & 90-degree corner & dance floor, etc.Brompton systems – organize work and get things done
One-Panel Available For Indoor And Outdoor
UpadⅢ, winner of the 2016 WFX New Product Award for outstanding performance.
UPAD 3 Standard Series
Virtual Production curved wall LED
UPAD 4 belongs to our premium series of LED wall for virtual production, it has the latests features specially customized for XR and virtual production.
VP Virtual Production Premium Series for curved LED main wall Pitch 2,3mm, 2.6mm, Pitch 2.9mm, 3.9mm,
Virtual production is the future of film-making so Street Co’ has reengineered products from various factory leaders of LED industry with this deep Black LED panel exclusively for virtual production.
Exceptional LED diodes, upgraded scan-rate creating the ultimate on-camera LED display.
Some of our upgraded features:
- HDR-Optimized : Reaching 16-bit grayscale performance at 4K Hz refresh rate at 32-scan design or above.
- LED protection resin or epoxy can be optional: GOB, LTP, COB, AOB
- Scan number for screen design : Under 32s, 64 scans only for High end drivers IC : Pursuing higher scans for more flexibility on module design and production.
- Low Power consumption :Reducing surface temperature and power consumption at all times.
- Black encapsulation for more contrasted LED screen
- Cabling: Neutrik or Seetronic
- Receiving cards to be chosen from eco, standard or premium range
- Genlock: Perfect frame and PWM synchronisation with advanced options for phase offset adjustment
- Great at any frame rate: PWM settings are automatically adjusted to be optimal for the frame rate actually being used, not just for 60Hz
- Highly-Integrated: Embedding driver IC and MOS in “one chip” for finer pitch LED displays.
- Wider color gamut minimum DCI-P3
- LED lamp brands and drivers IC to be chosen from our eco, standard or premium range
- Refresh Rate minimum guaranty 3840Hz
- Increased brightness to 1200 nits
- Grayscale : 16-bit with Minimum Gray :
- Enabling accurate gradient of the lowest brightness level.
- Frame rate @ 30FPS, 48FPS, 60FPS or 120FPS
VP (Virtual Production) Series allows you to film from all the major camera angles and shutter speeds without any image tearing or artifacts appearing in post production. The unique custom technology ensures there is no color-shift. Using The highly upgraded panel features the latest either:
- Brompton HDR Technology (calibrated by Hydra) featuring: R2 cards and SX40 processors
- NOVASTAR HDR and image booster featuring: A10S cards and H9 or Nova UHD JR series processors
This panel has been designed from the ground-up by Street Co (With our in-house LED development team) and our factories partners specifically for Motion Picture, Film & TV, and Broadcast Applications. As LED video wall technology is replacing green screens in studios around the world, we wanted to ensure an LED display product was designed specifically for this application, with no compromise at the cost of on-camera image quality
To increase studio flexibility, additional built-in curvature has been integrated into the panel. This allows users to select from 5 concave degree options: 0, -1, -1.5, -2.5, -5 degrees. The panel can also be suspended using integrated components to allow for the creation of an LED ceiling in-studio.
The VP (Virtual Production) LED panel series from Street Co solves all the common problems traditional LED videowalls produce in virtual production, which saves considerable post-production clean-up costs, and increases speed to market with a real-time solution. This panel has been tested on all the major cameras throughout our R&D, and the resulting on-camera image quality is truly stunning