Upad 3 Standard Series Virtual Production curved wall LED
UPAD 3 Standard Series Virtual Production curved wall LED
UPAD 4 belongs to our premium series of LED wall for virtual production, it has the latests features specially customized for XR and virtual production.
VP Virtual Production Premium Series for curved LED main wall Pitch 2,3mm, 2.6mm, Pitch 2.9mm, 3.9mm,
Virtual production is the future of film-making so Street Co’ has reengineered products from various factory leaders of LED industry with this deep Black LED panel exclusively for virtual production.
Exceptional LED diodes, upgraded scan-rate creating the ultimate on-camera LED display.
Some of our upgraded features:
- HDR-Optimized : Reaching 16-bit grayscale performance at 4K Hz refresh rate at 32-scan design or above.
- LED protection resin or epoxy can be optional: GOB, LTP, COB, AOB
- Scan number for screen design : Under 32s, 64 scans only for High end drivers IC : Pursuing higher scans for more flexibility on module design and production.
- Low Power consumption :Reducing surface temperature and power consumption at all times.
- Black encapsulation for more contrasted LED screen
- Cabling: Neutrik or Seetronic
- Receiving cards to be chosen from eco, standard or premium range
- Genlock: Perfect frame and PWM synchronisation with advanced options for phase offset adjustment
- Great at any frame rate: PWM settings are automatically adjusted to be optimal for the frame rate actually being used, not just for 60Hz
- Highly-Integrated: Embedding driver IC and MOS in “one chip” for finer pitch LED displays.
- Wider color gamut minimum DCI-P3
- LED lamp brands and drivers IC to be chosen from our eco, standard or premium range
- Refresh Rate minimum guaranty 3840Hz
- Increased brightness to 1200 nits
- Grayscale : 16-bit with Minimum Gray :
- Enabling accurate gradient of the lowest brightness level.
- Frame rate @ 30FPS, 48FPS, 60FPS or 120FPS
VP (Virtual Production) Series allows you to film from all the major camera angles and shutter speeds without any image tearing or artifacts appearing in post production. The unique custom technology ensures there is no color-shift. Using The highly upgraded panel features the latest either:
- Brompton HDR Technology (calibrated by Hydra) featuring: R2 cards and SX40 processors
- NOVASTAR HDR and image booster featuring: A10S cards and H9 or Nova UHD JR series processors
We’ve created a ground-breaking solution for green screen replacement.
This panel has been designed from the ground-up by Street Co (With our inhouse LED development team) and our factories partners specifically specifically for Motion Picture, Film & TV, and Broadcast Applications. As LED video wall technology is replacing green screens in studios around the world, we wanted to ensure an LED display product was designed specifically for this application, with no compromise at the cost of on-camera image quality.
To increase studio flexibility, additional built-in curvature has been integrated into the panel. This allows users to select from 5 concave degree options: 0, -1, -1.5, -2.5, -5 degrees. The panel can also be suspended using integrated components to allow for the creation of an LED ceiling in-studio.
The VP (Virtual Production) LED panel series from Street solves all the common problems traditional LED videowalls produce in virtual production, which saves considerable post-production clean-up costs, and increases speed to market with a real-time solution. This panel has been tested on all the major cameras throughout our R&D, and the resulting on-camera image quality is truly stunning.
- Magnetic modules for full front and back maintenance: Maintenance speed is 5 times higher than traditional products.
- Rotation curved lock with different curved angles: -10°, -5°, 0, +5°, +10° Convex, flat or concave
- Modular design: Module, Power supply and cabinet frame are three independent seperate parts, enabling a fast installation and maintenance
- Meet the requirements of floor tile strength: Perfectly leveled on each corners
- Grip angle to ensure stability when carrying and moving the panels
- For curved wall:Inner and outer Arc lock
- Mixed splicing: Cabinet can mixed splicing and form a variety of patterns, meeting designs requirements for stage and effects
- One cabinet can be used for several pitches and modules can be interchanged
- Accurate alignment and splicing to ensure a seamless screen at panel junction
- Protection anti-collision at each corner especially to screen splicing and alignment
- Waterproof with IP 65 rating: Front and back specially for floor use
- Hanging and Stacking installation
Convenient cabinet design – single person installation, disassembly and maintenance
Multiple uses and multiple structures – curved wall & 90-degree corner & dance floor, etc.Brompton systems – organize work and get things done
One-Person Installation And Disassembly
Handle design and specialized magnets enables simply one person to set up and takedown
One-Panel Available For Concave And Convex Curves
High precision curving blocks support customized 0-10 concave and 0-5 convex curve.
One-Panel Available For Indoor And Outdoor
UpadⅢ, winner of the 2016 WFX New Product Award for outstanding performance.