UGM ECO SERIES VIRTUAL PRODUCTION
LED FLOOR AND CEILING DISPLAY
Scratch resistant lamp surface
ABS (Advanced Back-up of Sharing) technology –play a role of power backup, ensuring the success of projects
Multiple uses & multiple scenarios – video wall & dance floorExtremely solid dance floor – high-intensity load-bearing capacity
Improve the crashworthiness of modules, avoid scratch on the LED surface and spend less maintenance cost
No black screen thanks to ABS (Advanced Back-up of Sharing) technology
Note: ABS cable needs to be connected for this function
Multiple Use –
Dance Floor Function
Loading Capability: 2 tons/㎡
Note: dance floor function only apply to UGM04
U-Shield Protection Cable-Free Connection
7kg per panel, convenient for handling. Fast lock, capable for one-person installing.
Magnetic modules & fully rear maintenance
Compatible modules in any position
Compatible cables for indoor & outdoor
Compatible lock and power supply with GslimS series
Compatible cabinet frame and HUB card of UGM series
Ease Of Use
Back cover is locked by hasps without screws. Downward 45° direction of aviation connectors is convenient for wiring.
Hanging Installation / Stacking Installation
The back cover is locked by hasps without screws.
UGM Eco Series Virtual Production
LED floor and ceiling display
VP (Virtual Production) Eco Series for LED floor and ceiling display
Pitch 2.9mm, 3.9mm, 3.9mm, 4.8mm, 5.9mm
Virtual production is the future of film-making so Street Co’ has reengineered products from various factory leaders of LED industry with this deep Black LED panel exclusively for virtual production.
Exceptional LED diodes, upgraded scan-rate, and five integrated degree curve selections, creating the ultimate on-camera LED display.
Please note that all our series have a Eco, Standard
- HDR-Optimized : Reaching 16-bit grayscale performance at 4K Hz refresh rate at 32-scan design or above.
- LED protection resin or epoxy can be optional: GOB, LTP, COB, AOB
- Scan number for screen design : Under 32s, 64 scans only for High end drivers IC : Pursuing higher scans for more flexibility on module design and production.
- Low Power consumption :Reducing surface temperature and power consumption at all times.
- Black encapsulation for more contrasted LED screen
- Cabling: Neutrik or Seetronic
- Receiving cards to be chosen from eco, standard or premium range
- Genlock: Perfect frame and PWM synchronisation with advanced options for phase offset adjustment
- Great at any frame rate: PWM settings are automatically adjusted to be optimal for the frame rate actually being used, not just for 60Hz
- Highly-Integrated: Embedding driver IC and MOS in “one chip” for finer pitch LED displays.
- Wider color gamut minimum DCI-P3
- LED lamp brands and drivers IC to be chosen from our eco, standard or premium range
- Refresh Rate minimum guaranty 3840Hz
- Increased brightness to 1200 nits
- Grayscale : 16-bit with Minimum Gray :
- Enabling accurate gradient of the lowest brightness level.
- Frame rate @ 60 FPS or 120FPS
VP (Virtual Production) Series allows you to film from all the major camera angles and shutter speeds without any image tearing or artifacts appearing in post production. The unique custom technology ensures there is no color-shift. Using The highly upgraded panel features the latest either:
- Brompton HDR Technology (calibrated by Hydra) featuring: R2 cards and SX40 processors
- NOVASTAR HDR and image booster featuring: A10S cards and H9 or Nova UHD JR series processors
This panel has been designed from the ground-up by Street Co (With our in-house LED development team) and our factories partners specifically for Motion Picture, Film & TV, and Broadcast Applications. As LED video wall technology is replacing green screens in studios around the world, we wanted to ensure an LED display product was designed specifically for this application, with no compromise at the cost of on-camera image quality
To increase studio flexibility, additional built-in curvature has been integrated into the panel. This allows users to select from 5 concave degree options: 0, -1, -1.5, -2.5, -5 degrees. The panel can also be suspended using integrated components to allow for the creation of an LED ceiling in-studio.
The VP (Virtual Production) LED panel series from Street Co solves all the common problems traditional LED videowalls produce in virtual production, which saves considerable post-production clean-up costs, and increases speed to market with a real-time solution. This panel has been tested on all the major cameras throughout our R&D, and the resulting on-camera image quality is truly stunning
- Full front and back maintenance: Maintenance speed is 5 times higher than traditional products.
- Meet the requirements of floor tile strength: Perfectly leveled on each corners
- Grip angle to ensure stability when carrying and moving the panels
- For curved wall:Inner and outer Arc lock
- Accurate alignment and splicing to ensure a seamless screen at panel junction
- Protection anti-collision at each corner especially to screen splicing and alignment
- Waterproof with IP 65 rating: Front and bacck specially for floor use
- Hanging and Stacking installation