UGM ECO SERIES VIRTUAL PRODUCTION LED FLOOR AND CEILING DISPLAY
UGM Eco Series Virtual Production LED floor and ceiling display
VP (Virtual Production) Eco Series for LED floor and ceiling display
Pitch 2.9mm, 3.9mm, 3.9mm, 4.8mm, 5.9mm
Virtual production is the future of film-making so Street Co’ has reengineered products from various factory leaders of LED industry with this deep Black LED panel exclusively for virtual production.
Exceptional LED diodes, upgraded scan-rate, and five integrated degree curve selections, creating the ultimate on-camera LED display.
Please note that all our series have a Eco, Standard and Premium version which enable to cover a wide range of applications.
Some of our upgraded features:
- HDR-Optimized : Reaching 16-bit grayscale performance at 4K Hz refresh rate at 32-scan design or above.
- LED protection resin or epoxy can be optional: GOB, LTP, COB, AOB
- Scan number for screen design : Under 32s, 64 scans only for High end drivers IC : Pursuing higher scans for more flexibility on module design and production.
- Low Power consumption :Reducing surface temperature and power consumption at all times.
- Black encapsulation for more contrasted LED screen
- Cabling: Neutrik or Seetronic
- Receiving cards to be chosen from eco, standard or premium range
- Genlock: Perfect frame and PWM synchronisation with advanced options for phase offset adjustment
- Great at any frame rate: PWM settings are automatically adjusted to be optimal for the frame rate actually being used, not just for 60Hz
- Highly-Integrated: Embedding driver IC and MOS in “one chip” for finer pitch LED displays.
- Wider color gamut minimum DCI-P3
- LED lamp brands and drivers IC to be chosen from our eco, standard or premium range
- Refresh Rate minimum guaranty 3840Hz
- Increased brightness to 1200 nits
- Grayscale : 16-bit with Minimum Gray :
- Enabling accurate gradient of the lowest brightness level.
- Frame rate @ 60 FPS or 120FPS
- Brompton HDR Technology (calibrated by Hydra) featuring: R2 cards and SX40 processors
- NOVASTAR HDR and image booster featuring: A10S cards and H9 or Nova UHD JR series processors
- Full front and back maintenance: Maintenance speed is 5 times higher than traditional products.
- Meet the requirements of floor tile strength: Perfectly leveled on each corners
- Grip angle to ensure stability when carrying and moving the panels
- For curved wall:Inner and outer Arc lock
- Accurate alignment and splicing to ensure a seamless screen at panel junction
- Protection anti-collision at each corner especially to screen splicing and alignment
- Waterproof with IP 65 rating: Front and bacck specially for floor use
- Hanging and Stacking installation
Scratch resistant lamp surface
ABS (Advanced Back-up of Sharing) technology –play a role of power backup, ensuring the success of projects
Multiple uses & multiple scenarios – video wall & dance floorExtremely solid dance floor – high-intensity load-bearing capacity
Improve the crashworthiness of modules, avoid scratch on the LED surface and spend less maintenance cost
No black screen thanks to ABS (Advanced Back-up of Sharing) technology
Note: ABS cable needs to be connected for this function
Multiple Use – Dance Floor Function
Loading Capability: 2 tons/㎡
Note: dance floor function only apply to UGM04
U-Shield Protection Cable-Free Connection
7kg per panel, convenient for handling. Fast lock, capable for one-person installing.
Magnetic modules & fully rear maintenance
Compatible modules in any position
Compatible cables for indoor & outdoor
Compatible lock and power supply with GslimS series
Compatible cabinet frame and HUB card of UGM series
Ease Of Use
Back cover is locked by hasps without screws. Downward 45° direction of aviation connectors is convenient for wiring.
The back cover is locked by hasps without screws.