Client: BRASILIA CENTER USING AN OUTDOOR LED
Brasilia center is located in Brazil, more precisely in Brasilia.This place is recognized as one of the most exclusive addresses in the world, which means that the search for attention is its main mission; With all this, it wishes to be recognized as an icon of advertising, a technological pole of communication and entertainment and experiences.
Context / environment
Brasilia center had for project to transform their space and the way of communicating with their customer in a completely different way that used to do.
They contacted Street Co’ to help design the LED indoor display that would fit right with their building facade.
The client has shared CAD drawings of the floor plan and the main objective was to use LED displays to embellish and present the product while creating a ‘Digital 4.0 experience’’ type of atmosphere by displaying content that would fit perfectly the rest of building facade.
The client would advertise products and news about the brand in a very soft and non-aggressive style.
The brief was simple and straightforward:
‘What is the best product to create a High-definition flexible LED display at the entrance?’
They also wanted to set themselves apart from all the ‘Deja vu’ luxury concept store.
Solution TO INSTALL AN OUTDOOR LED
Street Co’ has provided the full turn-key solution by being involved in:
- Consultation on finding the best-suited hardware that fits both budget and end-customer requirements
- Engineering of the installation
- Logistic, transportation and planning
- On-site installation
We have taken the bigger curved angle of the furniture and built a prototype to test the feasibility of the product for the customer.
The full project would be 73 sqm.
Materials & laboUr FOR OUTDOOR LED
Pitch 16mm / outdoor LED-UVW
- Cabinet size: W1640xH1600
- Cabinet qty: 11pcs
- Flex Module outdoor LED Screen
- Pixel Pitch: 16mm
- LED Config: SMD 2020 LED lamps from Nationstar
- Brightness: 7500-8000nits/m2
- Refresh rate: ≥19200Hz(MBI5252)
- Scan rate:1/13
- Total of 73 sqm
- We used 13 circuits lines
- 2 Signal input: One working as back up and one as the main signal
- The control system uses a Nova VX6S
- LED Model Goldenwire
- 920k px
The following steps took place:
- Design construction plans of the product and installation system/solution. Our team of LED product designers and engineers came up with stability calculations, 3D model, execution drawings and few safe and convenient options based on the ceiling structure.
- Design of the fixture solution system that takes into account the weight of the LED and the capability of the furniture
- LED modules manufacturing. The modules will be specifically designed and manufactured for the furniture.
- Pre-assembly of LED modules at the warehouse
- Test in warehouse
- Product and solution adjustment if necessary
- Production and manufacturing
- Transport and delivery onsite
- On-site installation
It took 3 days to install the prototype screen with a crew of 3 staff.
Challenge TO INSTALL AN OUTDOOR LED
The challenges were mainly for the installation, including
- Integration of the modules
- Size of the cabinet
Impact : SET UP AN OUTDOOR LED
The LED outdoor brings light, design and digital touch to this structure and fits perfectly with the environment.
The unconventional led shape display fits perfectly with their univers. The video content going to display mixing advertising, information, personalized cultural agenda. This center will become a meeting point and reference for the city. This will provide a digital content platform, create a next level experience with consumers.
- Engineering CAD / 3D / Solid works
- Interior Design
- Technology System Design
- Revenue & Sales Strategy
- User Experience
Client: Brazilia center
Team: Street Co’ Paris + Street Co’ Shenzhen