OLED transparent screen LG presentationA main difference between traditional LED and LCD displays and OLED displays is the vastly superior picture quality of the OLED. OLED technology enables the creation of thin, efficient and bright displays and lighting panels. Boasting both a broad color spectrum and vibrant colors, transparent OLED technology has been praised for its amazing color performance compared to traditional LED and LCD displays.
With cutting-edge OLED technology, LG Electronics introduces an innovative OLED Signage with perfect picture quality and a revolutionary pencil-thin design, adding artistic value to display functionality.
What is an OLED ?
- OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diodes) is a light emitting technology created by placing a series of organic thin films between two conductors. A bright light is emitted when an electrical current is applied.
- OLEDs offer 4K resolution and deliver ultra HD picture
- OLED is a light emitting technology which means OLED displays do not require a back light or enclosure, and are therefore thinner and more efficient than other types of displays
- OLED displays can be as thin as 0.1 inches thick and can be flexible and rollable
- OLEDs are currently used in many mobile devices such as the Galaxy S6, LG and Samsung TVs, and even in some lighting fixtures. OLED applications are numerous as they can also be made transparent and embedded in windows—perfect for retail applications, product demonstrations, and museums
Advantages of OLED over LED and LCD :
✓ Vastly superior picture quality
✓ Thinner and brighter
✓ More energy efficient
✓ Broader color spectrum and more saturated colors
✓ No backlight
✓ Completely open and frameless display
✓ Truly see-through
✓ Can be embedded in glass windows or doors
Transparent OLED is a breakthrough display technology that makes it possible for dynamic or interactive information to be presented on a transparent glass surface.
Transparent OLED technology allows users to view what is shown on a glass video screen while still being able to see through it. Designers can overlay video content, digital images, and text onto physical objects that sit behind the glass.
Another huge difference between OLED and other display technologies is that OLED is a light emitting technology. It requires no backlight, which allows its display to be completely open and gives 360 degree views for observers. It is possible to create truly see-through installations in a frameless glass design with OLED.
In short, the properties of transparent OLED allow for endless possibilities in terms of shape and size while maintaining superb picture quality.
WHY OLED TECHNOLOGY ?
*Dedicated Accessoires for three Types of installation
**Accessory kits purchased separately
Two Multi-Use Display
Two-way media experience and space saving thanks to the innovation slim design
Three Types of Installation
Dedicated accessoires available for ceiling stand and wall mount
tiling OLED signage
*Each model has 3 order codes. Please contact your sales representative for more information
**Accessories include stand convec top/slider/bottom deco, cables, IR, etc.
Modular design allows different layouts between 1 x 2 and 1 x 4 with the same design identity
High performance SoC & high internal memory capacity (128 GB) enable perfect UHD-synced playback without the need for media players.
*Average Picture level
Portrait – 1,500R (In-curve & Out curve)
*One product is composed of various order codes. Please contact your sales representative for more information
**Contact your sales representative for available curvature models