Integrated Molding Technology of LED Board
Encapsulation and Film Coating cot
1. COT products have passed the thermal cycle testing
of -40℃～85℃ for more than 150 times without defects
such as dead leds, cracking and so on.
2. After COT treatment, the usual surface collisions will not cause any damage to leds
3. After COT treatment, the deformation warping under extreme temperature conditions will be effectively reduced and the deformation stress is low.
(Deformation of LED board at low temperature of -40C)
4. After COT treatment, the occurrence of yellowing, blistering and delamination caused by extrem temperature will be effectively reduced .
Thermal Shock Testing (-40°C to 85°C)
5. After COT treatment, the occurrence of thickness difference, unevenness and color difference will be effectively reduced.
6. Put a conventional GOB product and a COT product together, and then use a screwdriver to scratch the product surface. It turns out that the GOB product is not scratch resistant with scratches and cracks occurred immediately, while the COT product has no damage.
7. Red Dye Penetration Testing
Test method: 1:4 red ink. No abnormal penetrationat 100°C/4H.
8. ESD Testing
(Can reach above 8000V)Test method: 12KV Human body + mechanical mode
High Protection Grade
- Super strong anti-blue light and anti-ultraviolet abilities ensure no yellowing for 5 years.
- Super environmental adaptability, reaching -40 to 85℃ thermal shock resistance standard, which is unmatched by other solutions.
Super protection. Super waterproof and moisture-proof, and salt and alkali resistant.
- Anti-deformation. In the case of -40℃, deformation does not exceed 5%.
- Matte surface treatment. Highly consistent surface roughening treatment , non-reflective.
- Uniform thickness. There is no obvious difference in thickness as the boards almost won’t deform.
- Maintainability. No color difference after maintenance and no yellowing .